Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Favourite Pinks for Valentine's Day

Hi guys ! Another day closer to weekend.. Yeah !

I know I don't usually post on Thursday's , but since tomorrow is Valentine's Day .. I decided to post my favourite pink nail polishes today. There will still be a post tomorrow too .. 

I love pink nails more than red nails.. And I really think they make better date nails as they have such a girly whimsical romantic feel to them . Today I'm sharing my 11 favourite ones with you .. (Trust me if I could I would have posted all my pinks as I seriously LOVE them all ... hee hee hee )
1. Tip Top Pink About Us
This is really one of my favourites... I LOVE this pink .
2. Tip Top Nail Addict Marshmallow Bunny
This is such a soft toned pink ... Really gorgeous.
3. Tip Top Melting Marshmallow
I'm already on my second bottle of this polish ... Soft pastel pink perfect for any occasion. 
4. OPI If You Moust You Moust
This is a bright light pink .. Super pretty ..
5. Rimmel Simply Sizzling
A bright raspberry  pink .. Seriously gorgeous. 
6. OPI Sparrow Me The Drama
This is a cool toned pink creme polish . I really love the name too. 
7. Revlon Wild Strawberry
This polish is just gorgeous.. A blue-toned fuchsia with a gorgeous shimmer. 
8. Revlon Fuchsia Fever
A gorgeous bright fuchsia colour. 
9. OPI Pussy Galore
This is a light pink soft texture. I REALLY love it .. So pretty !
10. China Glaze Unrefined
Unrefined is my ALL time favourite pink texture polish so far.. Bright... Pink .. And the wear time is amazing .. 
11. It's The Missing Pink
If you like Tip Top Sexy Bikini you'll love this one . It's from their Confetti Glitter (Texture) range .. And it's super bright.. sparkly and GORGEOUS !!

What is FAVOURITE pink polish ?? 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar