Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Eminen Working on 7th Album

Multi Platinum selling rapper, and one of the best to ever grab a mic, Eminen, is working on his 7th album. The album is yet to be titled, but he has already laid out the plan for it. His last album, Recovery (2010) was very success, even in this times when sales are down. It went 4X Plat in the U.S alone, that is the highest in sales of any rap album in the last 5 years. I see this album dropping early 2013, but you never know.


Anyway, below is what he had to say about the album.





“I actually started my album," he told Channel 955 in Detroit. "But I haven’t fully went in yet because I’ve been finishing up this Slaughterhouse record. I've kind of been really hands-on with this album for the past year. This has kinda been a pet project for me. I've kind of been executive producing, producing, co-producing, mixing—very hands-on with it and just really involved. We’re actually finishing up today. We’re handing the album in today." 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar