Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dan Osborne shows off his rippling six pack and bulging biceps in sizzling snap


He was forced to defend his fiancée Jacqueline Jossa when she was asked difficult questions about his past on Loose Women this week.
But Dan Osborne put the awkward incident behind him as he shared a sizzling shirtless selfie on Instagram on Saturday.
Showing off his sculpted six pack and bulging biceps, the 24-year-old former TOWIE star revealed he had been sent the image by his brother, who had snapped the candid photo as they got changed in the gym.

'Not sure why my brother @ryanosborne14 is taking pics of me in the changing room at the gym but he just sent me this lol.. Laser removal defo working on my sleeve,' Dan wrote, referring to the Michael Jackson tattoo on his upper arm. 


The star revealed last year that he was considering laser surgery as he plans to break into the Hollywood and believed the inking could be a hindrance in the world of acting.
Speaking to the Daily Star, he admitted: 'I still like Michael Jackson but I want to get into acting.
'So for me if I got rid of this it would help. I would get it done so it's all really light.'


Dan took to Twitter on Wednesday to defend Jacqueline after she was put on the spot about her partner's alleged violent threats to his ex-girlfriend Megan Tomlin.
The reality star shared a lengthy message criticising the Loose Women interview process and justifying his expletive laden rant, which came to public attention when it was leaked last year.
Dan posted: 'Seen a load of people tweeting about Jacqueline's 'loose women' interview and people talking rubbish again... Here's my say..
'Those questions should have been questions asked to me.. Not Jacqueline AT ALL and I think she handled it very well actually..'






Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar