Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

review: glossier boy brow

Glossier Boy Brow
Glossier
I have been trying forever to find a brow product that works for me. My eyebrows are pretty big and decently thick, but there are some sparse spots and they tend to be kind of unruly. And I'm not particularly skilled when it comes to doing my brows. I tend to make them too dark when I use a pencil or powder, and I really want a more natural look. And that's where Glossier's Boy Brow comes in.

Boy Brow is a simple, pretty fool-proof way to get natural-looking, full brows. It's a creamy, buildable pomade that you brush over your brows with a tiny spooly to shape them and subtly add color. It provides a slightly flexible hold that doesn't look stiff, clumpy, or overdone. Every time I've worn Boy Brow, it's held up through the entire workday, no touch-ups required.

read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar