Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Friday Fictioneers: White


Happy Friday! Thank you Madison Woods for this opportunity & beautiful photo prompt this week.


I had traveled down this trail many times. I knew every bend and incline. But this time something was different. I stopped and examined the trees around me. As I scanned my surroundings the hairs on my neck prickled. Another set of eyes watched me. I felt them racking my skin. 

Around the corner I spotted a pale creature shifting between the young conifers. Every major muscle in my body tightened with each soft clop. I forgot to breathe when the tall white horse stepped out into the path, but when he spread open his wings, my heart stopped beating.

Thanks for reading. Just a reminder that tomorrow is the last day to enter the giveaway. I will draw the winner on Sunday. Next week I'll be on vacation in Canada and will not be doing Friday Fictioneers or 4th Sunday Surprise. Thanks again for stopping by.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar