What is a perfect day to you?
Is it a day where you have a special activity planned or is it a day where you can stay at home and spend time alone?
For me, today will be a perfect day. I do not have to go anywhere. I can stay at home and start off with a long walk in the the cool morning air, work on my business, write my blog, sit out on my patio, read a book, watch the world go by.
My week has been busy, but I have been to enough auctions, browsed through enough thrift stores, fluffed my booth, stocked up on groceries, and filled my book bag at the library.
Today is a perfect day for me. It is a day to stop and smell the roses. It is a day to enjoy the moment. It is a day to just stay home.
A day for simple and serene living.




0 Yorumlar