Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Thread Bag


Now that I have been doing machine embroidery, 
I find myself with threads everywhere. 
So, I decided that my next project would be a little bag to collect my clippings,
instead of letting them all fall to the floor.


I wanted to incorporate free-hand machine embroidery into my bag,
so, this is what I did.
Thank you, Tim Holtz!
I used Tim's stamp to first stamp my fabric.
http://timholtz.com/blog/

Then I put on black embroidery thread and stitched over his design.
Next I added a little freehand writing and the heart.
Then I added a lining, and a little trim and a button.

Hopefully this will keep my floor clean :)

Here's a close up,


And here is where it will hang, ready to do its job :)

I hope you enjoyed this little project.
I guess it is easy to see that I'm having a good time with my sewing machine :)

Until my next post . . .
stay happy and enjoy each day :)

Please leave a comment,
I delight in reading them . . .

Your blogging sister, 
Connie :)




Posted by Picasa

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar