Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Ghosts of Christmas Past at Ash Tree Cottage


For the last few days I have been suffering with a terrible cold.
Sneezing, sniffling misery.  All I have wanted to do is to stay in
bed, pull the covers over my head and hibernate.

But ....





that's really hard to do because I have so many responsibilities.  Christmas is
just a few days away and my to do list is so very long.  So after drinking
lots of liquids, taking lots of vitamin C and aspirin as often as allowed,
I am trying my best to rally and get everything done.




This evening I was thinking that I should write a new post and take some
pics of something.  But what???

My poor head congested as it is, could think of nothing.  No creative
vignette, no witty banter .... nothing!





I went through my picasa albums and pulled out some pics from the past.
Retro Ash Tree Cottage.




Here is my potting shed from a couple of years ago.  I wonder if we have any
snow for Christmas this year?






Here is Santa.  I think he is STILL up in the attic.  I forgot to bring 
him down.  I better bring him down tomorrow.




I wish that I could tell you that I have been watching my calories
but to be honest I have been eating way too many goodies lately.






I need to go to the post office tomorrow and get more stamps.  Do you even
remember when stamps cost 12 cents a piece?  I don't.





Well that's it for now.  Today's ramblings with photos from
years past.  Hopefully I will have a better handle on things tomorrow.
Until then, I hope you are all healthy and full of holiday cheer!


Bentley ~ you better keep your trips outdoors to a minimum.  It is
going to be very cold tonight!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley






Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar