Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Shopping


I was wandering around in Tesco the other day, having a break from dogs, computer work and well just general things at home.  It was just one of those leisurely mooches along the aisles, when you don't have to watch the clock and no one is waiting for you anywhere and I realised I don't really do that much shopping anymore except the food shop and even that is much less than usual.

I don't peruse the rails in clothes shops, and as  our Tesco is too small for clothes I don't even see any there.  Although rather weirdly they do get a rack of wet suits during the school Summer holidays … not that I've ever  been tempted!

I don't go out to window shop or just look for ideas or inspiration any more, mostly because I really don't need anything.  The other day Alan needed some new jeans ... he's lost so much weight since the start of the year he had to get some ... so we went out, and while my car was being serviced and MOT'd we bought him a pair jeans and a nice new blue checked shirt to go with them both from Marks and Sparks.  On the way past the Monsoon shop I was magnetically pulled in towards a lovely loose fitting Summer top on the front rail and he immediately offered to buy it for me, you know the way men do when they feel guilty buying clothes for themselves and seeing you empty handed … but I said no thanks.  It was nice, it was lovely in fact, but I really didn't need it.

We went and got a coffee instead in Debenhams …a  much more satisfying treat.


Sue xx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar