Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Poll results : Who had the wedding dress of the summer?

It looked like Moss was the dress of the summer for a while. She was beating Middleton! I was surprised given I really hate that dress. Anyway - 40% of you voted for it - it's Galliano!
Middleton won - lets be fair, she wore McQueen! I voted for this one. I hate the royals and couldn't give a flying one about what or who marries what or who but this was worth tuning in for five seconds to SKY news for....50%
Ahem, not one vote....not even a pity vote.....not even a little....
10% of the votes! It's Giles Deacon and its gorgeous. However her nipple fell out. Not such a good look for your wedding day...unless your getting married to your pimp...


Don't forget to vote on the poll running at the moment - I want to know if you have ever bought anything you have seen on a blog?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar