Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My 30 Comics With Weird And Unexpected Endings

These comics are like little guessing games that make you want to guess what happens next. After 11+ years of working as an illustrator, I started a personal project to express my curiosity through comics and post them regularly on social media. It has been a fun journey and it rekindles the curious child in me again.

I hope you enjoy these random ideas amidst the sometimes mundane and challenging days in life. When we are born, we are intensely curious about the world around us. Let's keep the curiosity in our hearts alive and look beyond what we see!

If you are interested in seeing more of my comics and illustrations, you can click here, here, here or here!

If you are curious about what I will draw next, follow me on my social media to check it out!

More info: Instagram | tangyauhoong.com | Facebook

#1 Don't Keep Looking At Your Phone

#2 Don't Be Afraid, Human

#3 Wanderlust

#4 Plot Twist

#5 Rainy Days

#6 Happy Halloween

#7 Supper

#8 Talent

#9 New Life

#10 Friendly Tree

#11 Goodnight

#12 A Boring Afternoon

#13 Fight

#14 Poop In The Sky

#15 Enjoy To The Max

#16 Roadside Inspiration

#17 Missing UFO

#18 Shall We Play?

#19 Barbershop

#20 Dirty Job

#21 Summer Treat

#22 Two Become One

#23 Think Out Of The Box

#24 Nap

#25 Smarty Mouse

#26 Breakfast

#27 Surprise

#28 Hungry

#29 BBQ

#30 Let's Play Together

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar