Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

GUESS WHAT : I'm back on the radio!

So good news!

I have really really missed being a presenter on radio. I used to work for different stations in Ireland before having my own show on Fly Fm in Nottingham. I have been DYING to get back into it.


I went and tried out for University Radio Nottingham - URN - and I am pleased to report, I GOT IT!

My show will be Tuesday nights from 11pm - 1am weekly. I shall be playing a little bit of: The Strokes, Morrissey, Led Zeppelin, The who, We Cut Corners, Joy Division, The XX, Crystal Castles, Arcade Fire, The Vines, Daft Punk, David Bowie, Atmosphere, Saul Williams, Band of Skulls, The Big Pink, FKA Twigs, The Black Keys, Blondie, Deftones,The Doors, Bombay Bicycle Club, How to Dress Well, Cake, Tom Vek, Chvrches, The Teenagers, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Cranberries, Iggy Pop, Peaches,The cure, Fleetwood Mac, Foster the People....... to name a few....

I will be posting much more about this show when it starts and everything gets going but you can tune in and actually hear me speak! Joys!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar