Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

~tadaima!~

How's your halloween celebration?

Im keeping my fingers crossed that i'll be able to go back into blogging without any further interruptions. I have been MIA, but that doesn't mean that i don't read your posts. I do read the posts but just won't comment. My work requires me to go online for at least 8hrs a day so there's no way in heck that i won't be reading your posts.

I changed my layout to a simple black 3 column layout. I want to be familiar withe HTML's before i actually do the more complicated type of layouts. Black has always been my favorite color & im quite happy that i was able to find this layout. For the meantime, while im still trying to get the ropes of layout-ing, i'll be sticking to this one. I lost my world map widget but it's ok.

Not much to beauty blog about, but this afternoon i just decided to do my nails. Since it's been a while since i did my nails. My creative juices are still not flowing so i just decided to do a leopard print since this is easy.

Want me to still do a tut on this one? Though i think this is quite easy.

Anyways, what i am thinking of reviewing about would be:
  • Mint Julep Masque
  • Apple Cider Vinegar Toner
  • Grape seed oil
Maybe a nail art tut & also a pink eye look...

Well, that's it for now. Im just glad that im back & again, thank you to everybody who wished my brother well. All of you are included in my prayers.

See you on my next post.
Jaa ne~!
^_~

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar