Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Let's Talk Coach!

Photo Extracted and Credit : ZALORA SINGAORE

Well hello Babes, if you have been following me for a little while, then you probably know that I am a huge fan of COACH , especially their bags and accessories. I planned to buy myself a couple of new handbags, wallets and bracelets by COACH. I must say their handbags and wallets are well made, affordable and durable. Their bracelets are cute to wear alone or layered with other bracelets and a watch. 

Now, guess what, I have been eyeing COACH's trench coats lately and they are everywhere. Okay babes, I hail from Singapore and someone told me that trench coats are too warm or irrational to wear here. Well, I totally disagree because I can still strut around town looking cute in trench coat on a rainy day! Aaah... my love for trench coats will never fade. It's because they are beyond versatile, timeless and tres chic! And usually I wear my trench coat over graphic shirt with a pair of boyfriend jeans and utility boots. 

So today, I picked out some of my favorites handbags, wallets, bracelets and trench coats by COACH to show you babes. Check them out below.

Photo Credit : ZALORA SINGAORE
Photo Credit : ZALORA SINGAORE
Photo Credit : ZALORA SINGAORE
Photo Credit : ZALORA SINGAORE
Photo Credit : ZALORA SINGAORE

If you are wondering where to get them, you can get them from Zalora SG. Oh, you babes know me well, you know I love to shop at Zalora SG. Never once been disappointed with the items I ordered from them. Items have always arrived in good condition without any defects or problems. They really care about their customers and always make a prompt delivery, usually items will be delivered 1 - 3 working days. Guess what? There will be free delivery for purchases above $40 and 30 Days Free Return. And also if you are new to Zalora SG, subscribe their newsletter and you will get to enjoy $15 off you order. How cool is that!

So tell me which one is your absolute favourite? Leave your comments below.

Disclaimer : Information courtesy of ZALORA.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar