Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

J.Cole Talks on Debut Album

My friend and i were just talking the other day about how J.Cole was slowly loosing his buzz. Who Dat was a great song, but i think he should have dropped something more with more buzz, and featured on more songs or something like. Not like i feel like he should go whoring around, but he should look for a way to stay in the media without compromising his person.
 Come Up Mixtape
Below is what he had to say about his upcoming album and other matters;

"The album could be done. If I needed to put it out next week, I would be able to,” he told Rap-Up.com. “My expectations were already super high and I think the fans’ were too, but now that the mixtape is out and the response is what it is, I kinda want to go back in and do a few more songs that are that much better, just to boost the level of the album.”

Hmm! Going back to make more songs? I don't know about that. I think the time is perfect. He should just go ahead and drop the album around January or feb next year. Well, that is me talking, he has a lot of records execs working with him, so they should know best. And i think Jay-Z would definitely want the best for his investment. I wish him all the best.
Who Dat (Explicit Version)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar