Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Home For The Holidays!


Tomorrow afternoon I will be heading back to my lovely Pittsburgh for my Thanksgiving break! I get to spend a nice long week at home. I am so excited to see family and friends, and just spend time in the city of champions!!Also, a big thank you to The Luckiest Mrs. for giving me an award that she created herself! Congrats to her on her 101 post!! For this award, we are supposed to share 10 things that make me happy!
1. Spending time with family and friends!
2. Dark chocolate, pumpkin bars, hot fudge, any type of dessert!
3. Jewelry of all kinds
4. Pittsburgh
5. Receiving good grades
6. Shopping
7. Giving gifts
8. Frank Sinatra Christmas music
9. My puppy
10. Working out

Thanks again for the award!! I encourage you all to post something today about the 10 things that make you happy! I loved sharing my list with you all!

Outfit of the day (sorry for the horrendous pic quality, once again, I used my phone):

Turtleneck: Gap, Suede Vest: Lands End, Skirt: J.Crew, Boots: Macy's

Sorry for the randomness of this post, I will be back with a post on Friday when I'm home!! Have a wonderful day!
Yours,
sCe

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar