Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Denim, palazzo and another part of my wedding outfit











This cream top (just seen) is the penultimate item of clothing from my wedding arsenal (you can read my post about my wedding here). One day I may wear the last remaining item to be seen on the blog - the lacy shrug. It's a tricky one to style, though...! To be honest I'm not sure what I'd do without these palazzo pants in my wardrobe this summer (I use the term "summer" loosely)... they are so easy to throw on with just about anything. And there's those magnetic nails again ;)

So some of you may have noticed that I haven't been replying to every single comment I've received for the last two or three posts: I've broken a promise I made to myself I'm sorry to say :(

When Blogger first allowed direct replies to comments I decided to reply to each and every one, because I feel reader interaction is very important. Since then, the number of comments I receive has increased dramatically (which is brilliant, and I am so grateful!)... but I have struggled to keep up with the replies. This means I am finding less and less time to comment on other blogs, and I apologise to everyone who comments on NDAL regularly as it may seem like I've been ignoring you/your blogs. I've come to the conclusion - and I hope this is okay with you guys - that I will reply when I am asked a question, or if someone has written something particularly interesting that I simply have to reply to. I want everyone to know that I LOVE receiving your comments, but this way I can visit your blogs and comment if I'm not spending my time writing "Thank you" dozens of times on each of my posts. I will of course leave a thank you comment aimed at everyone.

I hope this is okay with you all... I love your comments, I really do :))))

Plus... Happy Weekend, lovely people - and come on, Murray, for Sunday's Wimbledon final (give us Brits something to smile about! What with the dismal weather and our dismal football team, we need it!)



Denim jacket: F+F at Tesco similar, Vest tops: Oasis (old) / La Redoute, Trousers: Oasis at ASOS, Heels: ASOS I like these ones, Sunglasses: ASOS, Bag: ASOS similar, Necklaces: ASOS / Unknown, Bracelets: H&M similar / ASOS / Accessorize / New Look, Watch: Seiko, Rings: ASOS / ASOS / H&M, Nails: Nails Inc Whitehall Magnetic

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar