Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NEW VIDEO: T.I.'s "Check, Run It!"

T.I. just released his new "Check, Run It" music video!   The color visual was directed by T.I. & Phillyflyboy!   T.I. also recently released the remixed version of Chedda Da Connect "Flicka Da Wrist" track!   The song appears on DJ MLK's GoodNight Don’t Exist in ATL 8 mixtape album!  The rapper also recently released the music video for his new "Off-Set" single featuring Young Thug!  The visual was debuted on World Star Hip-Hop!  The rapper previously released the music video for his "Project Steps" single which was released in March!  The rapper previously released the "Private Show" single featuring Chris Brown,  new music video for his "G Shit" track featuring Jeezy, released his new music video for his "We Want War" single which is lifted from his collaborative project with the Hustle Gang crew for their 19-track G.D.O.D 2 mixtape!  T.I's "G Shit" is from his current new studio Paperwork:  The Motion Picture album was released last October!  T.I. is currently in the studio working on his next tenth studio album titled The Dime Trap!  In the meantime, T.I. also just dropped his new Da' Nic mixtape album!   
Watch T.I.'s "Check, Run It" music video!




Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


#T.I. #CheckRunIt #newmusicvideo #FlickaDaWrist #newsingle #Off-Set #YoungThug #newmusicvideo #ProjectSteps #PrivateShow #ChrisBrown #GShit #WeWantWar #King #Paperwork #newsingle #Hip-Hop #AboutTheMoneyRemix #KillerMike #Hip-Hop #rappers #buzzfeed #musicartists

http://www.trapmuzik.com/
http://www.rap-up.com/2015/09/11/video-ti-check-run-it/

MOVIES CAPITAL - UNLIMITED RENTALS! Click Here!
 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar