Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Madly Matte Mario Mushrooms!

It is Sunday, and Lelack's themed nail arts. And this week was extremely hard for me. The theme was "TV game". I have literally no experience and relationship with TV games. When I grew up we had like three channels and nothing else. My cousins had a play station so I knew what it was but I don't think I played it at their home, maybe once for ten minutes? For a couple of years ago my ex boyfriend purchased a wii and all belongings, and I admit I liked it even though I rarely used it. And when I used it I tried the fitness part with yoga. And that's it. So I was really puzzled for this theme, I've been thinking if pac man was a TV game or something else? I still don't know.(It is.)

However I was sure Mario was a TV game since my cousins got it at their play station. And then I googled it, actually I googled "mario nail art" and found the mushrooms to be quite fun. I don't know what part they play in the game or anything but still, this is my interpretation of the mushrooms: And some how I really like them! I think they came out cute. :)


 
Sorry for the black line appearing on my index finger, I think the matte top coat caught some undried black polish from the other nail making that hideous line. But try to disregard it. ;) And I guess sorry for the title, the madly matte is not Kleancolor's, but HM's, but how could I ever resist to make a funny alliterated title?! ;)

I really like that they have a blue background heaven behind them. When I did my mushrooms I started of by making the mushroom-area in white to get clearer colors. After that I painted red and green angled lines, the green one demanded two coats and red just one coat. After that I used Pastel Orange, on it own, I think it's my most hideous polish but it's perfect for skin tones. And then came all the dots and black lines, and to finish it of, I took a matte nail polish.

Polish list:
Kleancolor - Pastel Blue
Kleancolor - White
Paris Memories (red)
Kleancolor - Neon Green
Kleancolor - Pastel Orange
Jordana pop art - Black
HM Nail Polish - Matte

Can't wait to see what you other participating in Nail Art Sunday have come up with!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar