Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FREESTYLE DOES SONG WITH T-PAIN.

Nigerian rapper, "freestyle" has a new track with american super start artist, auto-tune master, "t-pain". I heard the track on radio a couple of days ago. What i have to say is that it is a big achievement, but from the little i heard from the track, i don't think it has been mastered and mixed yet. I hope he does not plan to leave it at that. And it also sounded like t-pain did the hook in a hurry.
I aint trying to be negetive about his track, but i am just saying the fact. My friend always says "its better u don't do anything that to do a hell". I dont believe that in all cases but i think i would ride with that in this case. Just some cheap attempt at publicity.
Freestyle is one of my best nigerian rapppers, definately in my top 5, along with "m.i", and sauce kid, but i am not really feeling this track.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar