Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

So I caved and bought new things today!

 I'm going to have to post about these in the morning as the light is terrible but I got new things! I bought three new lipstick AND a lip pencil today! I'm so happy because I've been waiting for the new Strength Collection from MAC to drop and I picked up the Pink, the purple AND the black lipstick!
 How deadly is that black???? It's also got bits of gold in it as well so it seems just slightly off black. I don't know what lip pencil to use with it though!

I also bought the Embrace Me lip pencil which is an acid pink pencil. I really wanted this after I didn't buy it with the Beth Ditto collection back in the summer. I wanted it because there is a certain shade of pink, Barry M No.52, Lancome's new acid pink shade, MAC's Candy Yum Yum and the Pro Longwear lipstick called Dear Diary - that most pencils cannot reach. They are acid colors and it is a proper nightmare to get a pencil to match. I also plan on using this with the MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj lippy as well.
The best part?

All of the lipsticks are matte!!!! I love it!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar