Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Coming soon Mother's Day.........

So mothers day is just around the block. Have you thought of what you will get your mother?! Personally I dont know yet but I have some ideas and I am going to share with you guys, you can choose whatever you want. I think gifts are not that much important to show people that you love them, but on the other hand they can bring people close and create some good memories. As for today I am going to think through and make a decision on what I can give her for this special day in her life. I want to take this opportunity to thank my mother.....she has been beyond great to me and so loving  to all of my siblings. We will never trade her for anything in this world, she is the most greatest mother of them all. We love her and she loves us unconditionally. She has been forever there for us and whenever she is around everyone is happy, she has been taking care of US and now its our turn to take care of HER, show her that unconditional love she has given us for her entire motherhood life. I love my mama to death and she is my BESTEST friend ever. I cant imagine my life without HER she completes ME in so different ways. She always manages to bring me UP when I am feeling down and keeps me the courage tp fight everyday and make sure I become a better person in this WORLD. Mama you are the greatest.

Well here are some things that can give you some ideas on what gifts you can buy your mother, make HER feel more than special during this day. This is your time to show HER that you truly love HER and there is no one absolutely no one that can make HER feel otherwise.....So much love to all mamas out there...you are doing an incredible job!!!! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY.....





.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar