Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'Cynthia Morgan call me' Davido promises Cynthia Morgan a new Anthem with him



Davido gives has promised to record a new song with  Cynthia Morgan. Cynthia Morgan in an Instagram live session admits to Jude Okoye being the reason for the down fall in her career.

The songstress revealed that she had dirt on Jude Okoye and would have actually won if she pressed on, but didn't it necessary at the moment.

Fans have since launched a GoFundMe me account with the hashtag #BringBackCynthiaMorgan, to help re-launch her career.

The singer has said she is not interested in signing to record label, will only partner and is staging a come back

In a series of tweets, Davido said  "Cynthia Morgan call me....."

In another tweet he wrote "Tell Cynthia I got an anthem for her .... I'll record my verse now."

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar